Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The good times always come at a price!

The price for this good time was sleep. I guess I can't complain too much I still slept for 7 hours. The boy only got 5 hours of sleep.
When I got home from practice last night I was all wound up as I usually am (either from hard skating or drama..) and he was still awake. So we started to talk about the night since he came to practice (but didn't stay for all of it) he had some input for me that was quite helpful. But that wasn't the good part. The good part was when we started talking about nothing. Absolutely nothing of importance but there were tons of giggles and belly laughs. I thought at one point I was going to hyperventilate and of course my cheeks started to hurt in that great way when you have been laughing too much. Sitting here the next morning I have no idea what we talked about except that Patrick and Paula get drunk together, Paula Abdul, that came about because I harmlessly sang one of her lyrics wrong. Crap maybe I sung it right Patrick isn't known for knowing those kinds of things. But despite that he corrected me and informed me that he and Paula drink together and then he completed the verse I was trying to sing. I don't even know why I was singing that particular song except it had something to do with my cold feet......cold hearted snake! Ah, yes its all coming back to me now. Which may lead me into a meatloaf song so I better stop this before I start.

1 comment:

Ginamonster said...

Crap. Now I have meatloaf in my head. Which explains all the bonehead maneuvers I've been pulling at work lately...

I think the talking about nothing and giggle times are one of the most important parts about being in a relationship. I'm glad you guys had that time. :)