Friday, December 19, 2008

Vacation!!!!

I get to be on ghetto vacation next week. If I didn't have to come in for half a day Weds. I wouldn't have to see this place for 9 days. But thats ok I an suffer thru one half day and do whatever I want for the rest of the week. Everyone will it to be sunny so I can get out there and skate. My legs are withering away!
Oh on the bright side (so bright I gotta wear shades) I think my last day in this evil place will be the last day of this year. I have signed myself up for a full load of classes and will actually graduate after the Spring semester. Its only taken me 6 years! I got lost and then found the boy and work and DERBY and now I think I can balance everything.

1 comment:

Sara said...

hahahahahaha I'll remember you said that thing about balancing...