Sunday, March 27, 2011

So this is what its all about.

The year of me continues!
I had an amazingly EPIC good time tonight.  Jello wrestling was so much fun.  Not so much the Jello which was absolutely freezing but the RRGs and the crowd made it the best wrestling adventure yet.  Luckily (uh yeah I did the lineup) Brain Freeze and I went first so the jello was still pretty and looked like jello.  By the end of the night the orange and lime mixed with 40-something cans of whipped cream and looked basically like chunky light brown vomit.
The highlight of wrestling was a bachelor party (19 guys!).  They were phenomenal.  3 of them, wait 4?, wrestled the a girl but of course that turned into all the girls.  Even Sgt. Sin and the Nick of radness wrestled.  OMG sticky evil nastiness when it dried and it was everywhere. 
Back to the bachelor party of radness. I got a text from the grooms phone (who sent it I have no idea) saying Ï find you to be quite fetching. Come home with us!!!
What could I do? I HAD to meet up with them.  Did I mention that they took the peppermill bus to Carson for wrestling? 2 of them were kind enough to let me use their shower and we were off to the Mens Club where my showered wife would meet us.
They made us feel like Queens! Thanked us profously for the wrestling and even more so for joining them. They even toasted us.  My ego needed that.  It also enjoyed the blatant flirting from the super cute (but not so bright boy) who told me I was the most attractive girl that wrestled.  Woohoo for me!
Mens club rocked Groom bought me a lap dance and I knew the chick so we put on a good show for them ;)  Crazy crazy night.  Wound up back at their room hanging out until not attractive dood made a few too may passes and we took that as our sign to head home.
Fantastic night.  EPIC. 
I think people do this stuff often.  I think people are supposed to have fun.  I can't believe I have been missing out on all of this amazingness.  No point dwelling, I am just happy I learned now that I can go out and meet new people and have FUN. Fun, fun, fun, I deeply missed having fun and adventures. 

No comments: