Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Yesterday

All my troubles seemed so far away! Now it seems as though they're here to stay...
Yeah so yesterday was awesome! The boy and I went on a fabulous bike ride. We started at my house in Sparks and rode all the way along the river to downtown. I didn't think I could do it. About 1/4 of the way there I vocalized these fears but the boy kept me going. My reward for this great feat??? An awful awful and oh it was so tasty. I can't believe I have lived in Reno for over 10 years and I have never had one before. We took an easier route back; hopped off the trail at Kietzke and followed that to Prater. My reward for going through town back?? A pumpkin marshmallow shake at Scoopers! Oh the tasty goodness that is Scoopers. All in all we rode 16 miles and not having been on a bike in 19 years I think I did pretty damn good. But my ass hurts...a lot. I plan to keep it up at least once a week. As long as this damn snow stops!

No comments: